Presented by Maldives Marketing & Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC) in association with the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) and Tripadvisor will be hosting a webinar “React, Rethink, Recover: Solutions to the COVID-19 Crisis” for the Maldives tourism industry marketeers.
This 90-minute webinar, MMPRC in association with the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) and Tripadvisor, will be led by Damian Cook (CEO of E-Tourism Frontiers), who has managed global tourism crises including the SARS and Ebola outbreaks, and will offer practical assistance moving beyond reassurance and information into solutions outlining a prioritized plan for organisations to follow:
- React: How to interpret the current data and situation, and carry out risk and threat assessments for your trade, assets and markets.
- Rethink: How to redistribute budgets, source emergency resources, and assess new priority post-crisis markets, segments and spend during the crisis.
- Recover: How to be prepared for the end or ongoing evolution of the situation to be recovery ready and more resilient to future crises.
The 90-minute session will be led by Damian Cook, CEO of E-Tourism Frontiers who has managed global tourism crises including the SARS and Ebola outbreaks and will offer practical assistance moving beyond reassurance and information into solutions outlining a prioritised plan for organisations to follow.
Other speakers set to address the attendees include:
- Thoyyib Mohamed: Managing Director, MMPRC
- Dr Mario Hardy: CEO, PATA
- Paul Pruangkarn: Director of Communications and External Affairs, PATA
- Sarah Mathews: Group Head of Destination Marketing for the Asia Pacific, TripAdvisor
- Leon Chan: Business Development Manager for the Asia Pacific, TripAdvisor
Interested parties can register for the webinar here.
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Corporate Maldives