Marriott International continues its global expansion with the opening of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands in June 2021.
The property features 100 villas, all embodying the true spirit of the Maldives, perfect white sand beaches abound.
Minimalist, circular architecture and philosophy of wholeness reflect the Maldivian culture and environment. A turquoise lagoon lets visitors embrace the circle of island life, connecting them with the environment and endless views to the horizon.
Modern design highlights sea views and pristine beaches; simple ingredients are transformed by skilled chefs and mixologists; healing is guided by directional energy and nature is explored with respect and wonder. The resort’s three islands and overwater quay serve as a base for discovering all the archipelago has to offer.
- Seven restaurants and bars showcasing global cuisines and breathtaking views
- Beachfront and overwater villas with private infinity pools and butler service
- Overwater spa offering treatments inspired by directional energy
- Indoor-outdoor Ritz Kids Club with daily activities, playgrounds and a pool
- Beach, garden and villa wedding venues
- Access to Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining and entertainment
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, is ideally located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, which is a 45-minute journey by speedboat or 10-minute journey by seaplane from the Malé International Airport.
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Google News