On the side-lines of the Arab Islamic American Summit held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom met with World Leaders and Representatives attending the summit. At separate meetings held with the leaders, discussions were held on ways to further strengthen the close relations between the Maldives and the respective countries.
In addition to meeting with the two key leaders of the Summit, the Custodian of the two Holy Mosques His Majesty the King of Saudi Arabia Salmaan Bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, and President Donald Trump of the United States of America, President Yameen also met with:
– Prime Minister Saad Hariri of the Lebanese Republic
– Vice President Khodair al-Khozaei of the Republic of Iraq
– Emir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah of State of Kuwait
– Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of State of Qatar
– Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif of Islamic Republic of Pakistan
– Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina of People’s Republic of Bangladesh
– Prime Minister Najib Razak of Malaysia
– First Deputy Premier Mohammed Ghali Abul-Gaiiv of the Kyrgyz Republic
– President Ashraf Ghani of Islamic State of Afghanistan
– President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Arab Republic of Egypt
The Arab Islamic American Summit focused on issues of security and stability and reaffirmed the urgent need for closer cooperation and moderation to defeat terrorism around the world.
Full details are available from the link below:
Source URL: The President's Office