Online voting has been opened for the third edition of High Rise’s South Asian Travel Awards (SATA).
SATA 2018 is scheduled to be held in Mumbai, India, in September.
More than 500 travel and tourism businesses operating in the South Asian region have applied for awards in 50 categories.
Marketing Manager at High Rise, Maaisha Shujau reports online voting will continue until June 30 from SATA’s official website.
Voting is open to the general public.
Maaisha said presentations by nominees and evaluation will begin as soon as the voting ends.
“Five countries are participating in SATA this time; Maldives, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal and Bhutan. The judging panel will travel to the five countries and evaluate the presentations of nominees from each of the countries,” said Maaisha.
SATA is endorsed by:
- Association of Travel and Tour Operators, India
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Chamber of Commerce
- Confederation of Associated Tour Operators, India
- Liveaboard Association of Maldives (LAM)
- Association of Professionals in Tourism, India
- Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC)
- Nepal Tourism Board
- Association of Travel Agents, Maldives
- Kerela Hotel General Manager Club
- India Association of Tour Operators
- Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Sun.mv