Masthoor Husnee has been appointed Vice President of Judicial Service Commission (JSC).
JSC says Masthoor was appointed VP with the unanimous consensus of all JSC members present during its meeting last Monday.
Attorney Masthoor was appointed to the JSC by Maldivian President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih on December 12, 2018.
Masthoor replaced former Maldivian President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom’s appointee to the JSC, Reynis Ahmed Saleem, who was dismissed on November 22, 2018.
Judicial Service Commission:
- Speaker of Parliament, Qasim Ibrahim
- Parliament appointee, Dhiggaru MP Ahmed Faris Maumoon
- Attorney General, Ibrahim Riffath
- President of Civil Service Commission (CSC), Dr. Ali Shameem
- Supreme Court Justice, Abdulla Areef
- High Court Judge, Abdul Rauf Ibrahim
- Lower court appointee, Judge Mohamed Easa Fulhu
- General public appointee, Abdul Hannan Ahmed
- Attorney appointee, Latheefa Qasim
- President’s appointee, Masthoor Husnee
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Sun.mv