The Maldives has received 14 nominations at the grandest awards given in the spa industry, the World Luxury Spa awards.
The awards ceremony will take place at the Galgorm Resort and Spa on the 14th of July. Votes can be cast on the official website until the 1st of May 2018.
The following spas have been nominated from the Maldives:
- Aye Spa at Ayada Maldives
- Calm Spa and Salon at JA Manafaru Maldives
- Javvu Spa at Amilla Fushi
- Kihaa Spa at Kihaa Maldives
- Kokaa Spa at Kanuhura Maldives
- LUX* Me Spa at LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Spa Cenvaree at Centara Ras Fushi
- My Blend by Clarins spa at Velaa Private Island Maldives
- Sun Aqua Spa at Sun Aqua Vilu Reef
- Talise Spa at Jumeirah Vittaveli
- The Overwater Spa at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- The Spa at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- The Spa by Thlago at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
The World Luxury Spa Awards gives recognition and thanks to the luxury spa industry.
The World Luxury Spa Awards are accepted as the pinnacle of achievement for luxury spas worldwide. These Awards were established as a celebration of ultimate achievement in service excellence. It is about rewarding and congratulating spas that have excelled beyond the normal call of duty.
The annual awards are presented to luxury spas in 32 different categories on a country, regional, continent and global basis.
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Corporate Maldives