Online voting for High Rise’s South Asian Travel Awards (SATA) 2018 will close by the end of this Saturday.
SATA 2018 is scheduled to be held in Mumbai, India, in September.
Online voting for nominees of SATA 2018 was opened on March 27, 2018.
More than 500 travel and tourism businesses operating in the South Asian region have applied for awards in 50 categories.
Judges of SATA 2018 are currently in the middle of evaluations of nominees from South Asian countries. Evaluations have so far been completed in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, while evaluations are ongoing in India.
SATA 2018 will be the third edition of the awards.
The first SATA was held in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 2016, and the second was held in Addu City, the Maldives in 2017.
SATA is endorsed by:
- Association of Travel and Tour Operators, India
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Sri Lanka
- Colombo Chamber of Commerce
- Confederation of Associated Tour Operators, India
- Liveaboard Association of Maldives (LAM)
- Association of Professionals in Tourism, India
- Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC)
- Nepal Tourism Board
- Association of Travel Agents, Maldives
- Kerela Hotel General Manager Club
- India Association of Tour Operators
- Hotel and Restaurant Association of Bhutan
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Sun.mv