Accidents Business Fire Society & Culture

Fire incident occurs in the kitchen of café in Male’ city

A fire that occurred in the kitchen of a café in Male’ city has been extinguished by MNDF.

The fire happened in the Roalhi café’ located on Maaveyo Magu in the centre of Male’ city and was reported to the authorities around 9:53 in the morning.

No one was injured in the incident, however, the fire caused damage to the ceiling and other parts of the café’s kitchen.

Full details are available at the link below:

Advertisements

Source URL: Sun.mv

Leave a Reply

avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of