Business Fire

Fire breaks out in Exceed shop on Majeedhee Magu

Firefighters putting out the blaze at Exceed shop

A fire broke out in a shop on Majeedhee Magu in capital Male’ on Saturday afternoon.

Maldives National Defence Force confirmed that no individuals sustained injuries in the blaze at Galolhu ward.

Thick smoke clogging up Majeedhee Magu, from the fire that broke out at the second floor of Exceed shop. PHOTO: MIHAARU FILES

Thick smoke clogging up Majeedhee Magu, from the fire that broke out at the second floor of Exceed shop. PHOTO: MIHAARU FILES

According to Police, Fire and Rescue Services (FRS) received reports of a fire at Exceed shop, in front of the Olympus Theatre, around 1300hrs. The inferno was contained on the second floor of the building.

Police stated that firefighters arrived at the scene shortly and put out the blaze around 1320hrs.

Authorities have yet to reveal further details about the incident.

Full details are available at the link below:

Advertisements

Source URL: Google News

Leave a Reply

avatar

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

  Subscribe  
Notify of