Fairmont Hotels & Resorts have officially started welcoming guests to their Maldivian property Sirru Fenfushi. Owned by French multinational hotel group AccorHotels, Fairmont Maldives Sirru FenFushi is located in the largely secluded Shaviyani Atoll.
The resort, which accommodates 120 luxury villa, was initially set to open in December 2017, but will open its doors officially on 1st April 2018. Accessible just 55 minutes away by seaplane from Velana International Airport, the island covers approximately 16 hectares of land and features one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives, with a huge swimming pool, a destination spa and Maldives first Balinese inspired Bamboo bar.
Sirru Fenfushi will also feature the Maldives’ first underwater sculpture museum, created by British artist, Jason deCaires Taylor. One of the world’s most celebrated ‘underwater naturalists’, Taylor’s work has been recognized by National Geographic as one of the top 25 Wonders of the World.
SC Capital Partners Group, a Singapore-based institutional real estate private equity investment firm acquired Gaakoshibee from ADK Travels Pvt Ltd of the Maldives in 2007. Since then, they have spent over USD 100 million on the property.
Fairmont Maldives is the latest member of the prestigious Fairmont brand, which includes some of the most iconic hotels in the world, including The Plaza in New York, The Savoy in London, Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Québec City.
- Beach Sunrise Villa: 360 sqm + 14 sqm pool area
- Deluxe Beach Sunrise Villa: 750 sqm + 48 sqm pool area
- Deluxe Beach Sunset Villa: 750 sqm + 48 sqm pool area
- Two Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa: 750 sqm + 48 sqm pool area
- Three Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa: 1155 sqm + 48 sqm pool area
- Five Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa: (to be updated later)
- Water Sunrise Villa: 164 sqm + 19 sqm pool area
- Grand Water Sunset Villa: 234 sqm + 19 sqm pool area
- Two Bedroom Water Sunrise Villa: 428 sqm + 36 sqm pool area
- Two Bedroom Water Sunset Villa: 428 sqm + 36 sqm pool area
- Three Bedroom Water Villa: 525 sqm + 73 pool area
- Tented Jungle Villa: 525 sqm + 95 sqm deck
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Corporate Maldives