Accidents Business Tragedy

Expat dies from electric shock in Ithaafushi Resort

An expatriate worker died from electric shock due to an electric short in Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Resort last Sunday night.
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Resort is scheduled to open in early 2019.

Waldorf Astoria Ithaafushi Resort render

Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Resort.

The expatriate worker who died from electric shock has been identified as a 41-year-old Indian citizen.
Director of Public Relations and Media Unit of Indhira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Ahmed Mausoom reported the man was dead when brought to the hospital.

Source URL:

Leave a Reply


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Notify of