The deadline for submission of nominations for the Special Achievement Award will be Thursday, 17th August 2017.
The completed nominations are to be submitted to the President’s Office, addressed to the Special Awards Committee. The nomination forms are available from the President’s Office during official work hours, and can be downloaded via www.presidencymaldives.gov.mv.
President’s National Award for Special Achievement will be presented to 5 categories this year.
The areas for this year’s award are as follows:
1. Achieving an outstanding accomplishment in attaining the highest academic qualification (P.H.D) in the Maldives National Qualifications Framework
2. Achieving the highest rank in an academic or skill training course
3. Achieving the highest rank in an international exhibition or competition
4. Achieving a recognizable accomplishment in resolving or tackling a challenge faced by the Maldives through innovativeness or an educational research.
5. Achieving outstanding performance of a skill or innovation, to a standard recognized by the Government. The areas for this year’s award for this category are as follows:
• Islamic Educational Story Writing for adolescents — to be conducted by Ministry of Islamic Affairs
• Calligraphy in Dhivehi and Arabic – to be conducted by Ministry of Islamic Affairs
• Children’s novel writing competition in Dhivehi — to be conducted by the Dhivehi Linguistic Academy.
Recipients of the Special Achievement Award will be honoured at the official function to be held to mark the Republic Day.
Full details are available from the link below:
Source URL: The President's Office