Civil Service Commission has appointed officials to take on the responsibilities of permanent secretaries until permanent secretaries are officially appointed to the five newly formed government ministries.
The officials were handed their letter of appointment by President of CSC, Dr Ali Shameem, this Monday morning.
The acting permanent secretaries are:
- Ministry of Arts, Culture and Heritage: Hawwa Nazla
- Ministry of Communication, Science and Technology: Ilyas Ahmed
- Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation: Hassan Shareef
- Ministry of Higher Education: Dr Abdul Raheem Hassan
- Ministry of National Planning and Infrastructure: Shana Farooq
At the ceremony this Monday morning, Dr Shameem advised the acting permanent secretaries to cooperate with the heads of their respective ministries and adhere to the Civil Service Act as well as all other relevant laws and regulations.
Full details are available at the link below:
Source URL: Sun.mv